Our October Think Pink issue is coming up, and our team thought it would be interesting to share each other's experiences with the mammogram to educate, encourage and support other women who have not yet had this check-up.
So please, take a few minutes to be a part of our very important and special October Breast Cancer issue. Email email@example.com your thoughts on the mammogram.
For your time, we'll pick a few names and send your choice of product or tickets (whatever is available at the time).
Here are some things to consider:
1. What did you think the mammogram would be like? What was it like?
2. How did you feel before, during and after?
3. What did people tell you before you went?
4. What prompted you to go?
5. What did you not realize about the process?
6. Do you know people who don't get mammograms? Do you understand why?
7. How do you feel about October Think Pink month?
And of course, anything else....
Carrie Wattu, editor