The March issue went to the printers this past weekend. You should be able to find it at your favorite location beginning Thursday! If you are pregnant or just had a baby, you will not want to miss this issue.
Inside is our 7th Annual Pregnancy & Baby Guide. There are 10 great articles in the guide. They include:
* A report on how Massachusetts is one of the worst states in the union to support and protect a women's right to breastfeed
* The beginning of our two-part series The Truth About Miscarriage and Life After Miscarriage.
* Discover the reasons behind the increase in C-sections in the Bay State.
* Changes you can expect to see in your baby during his first three months
* Trends in naming newborns and the top 10 names for boys & girls in Massachusetts
* Should I hire an au pair?
* Finding & making time for mom after baby's arrival
* The smallest sweets perfect for a baby shower
* 12 marvelous maternity shops
* 7 essentials for every new mom & baby
But if you are not having a baby, then you'll still can't afford not to pick up this month's issue to read our Special Report: Tackling the Childhood Obesity Problem.
Freelance Writer Rosemary Cafasso researched and wrote a multi-article report on how organizations and families are putting muscle into the fight against obesity.
The package also contains a look at the soon-to-be released book Ending the Food Fight by a physician at Children’s Hospital in Boston and an interview with children's author & illustrator Marc Brown, of Arthur fame, who teamed up with Rosemary Wells (Max & Ruby) to collaborate on The Gulps, a children's book, to be released in April, which tackles the childhood obesity issue and the need for families to solve the problem together.
Also inside March, read a:
* Adoption Insights: Preview of the 34th Annual New England Adoption Conference
* Special Needs Parenting: Understanding Children with Asperger's Syndrome
* Ask the Teacher: How to Prepare Your Fourth Grader for the MCAS
* Tween to Teen Department: New Commonwealth Driving Rules for Teens, effective March 31
Hope you enjoy this issue as much as we do!
Drop me a line with your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Stop by our booth at the American Baby Faire in Boston on March 10-11. We'll be raffling for FREE a few of our essential items for moms and babies featured in this month's issue!