Thursday, August 26, 2010

FREE Coupons for Massachusetts Family Fun: Want them?

Hi there,

It's funny that I am already through with September and onto October as we went to press with our September Arts issue yesterday.

Since time is flying by, I am going through my desk and Entertainment Book weeding through family event coupons that I will not be able to use by November 1, 2010.

If you can take advantage of some of them, please email your address to editor@baystateparent.com, and I'll pop what you need in the mail.

Here's what I have:
FREE 2 hour indoor playtime admission when you buy one admission. Backyard Adventures in Westborough

$25 off indoor birthday party at Backyard Adventures in Westborough

50% studio admission to Whimsy in Framingham

Buy one/get one pizza buffet at Lazer Zone in Marlboro

Free round of mini golf with purchase of one at Crystal Caves in Auburn

Buy one package, get one free at Friendly Fire Paintball in Upton

Buy one/get one free admission to Fox 4 Paintball in Upton

Buy one/get one admission to Drawbridge Puppet Theatre in Lunenburg

Buy one/get one Coco Key Danvers

Buy one/get one to Basketball Hall of Fame Springfield

Free child's admission with adult admission to Roger Williams Zoo, Providence, RI

$5 off John Harvard Brewhouse, Cambridge and Framingham

$5 off a $25 purchase at Children's Orchard, Westborough (expires 9/30)

Buy one/get one Discovery Museums, Acton (expires 9/30)

I also have some for bowling and golf...just let me know!
Thanks,
Carrie Wattu, editor

No comments: