The G.B. Wells Center is introducing a new support group for caregivers (parents, grandparents, foster parents, guardians) raising a child with emotional, behavioral or mental health issues. Meetings are free. Meetinsg are planned for Tuesdays from 7 to 8 p.m. in room 107 at the 29 Pine St site in Southbridge.
All parents, grandparents, foster parents, other relatives, guardians and caregivers are welcome.
The group provides:
* An opportunity to talk about frustrations and successes
* A group to help “trouble shoot” challenges
* A clinician to help with facilitation and answer questions
* Light refreshments
* Occasional guest speakers to discuss topics of interest
* If parents have specific questions or topics these can be explored.
For more information contact Elizabeth Swenson or the GB Wells Center at 508-765-9167