Diego will be signing autographs, giving away cool stuff from his jungle adventures, and telling you all about his 5 performances at Boston's Opera House on April 5-6. Stop by, say hola, and don't forget your camera!
* Tomorrow, Friday, March 14 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. see Diego at the Borders store on Grossman Drive in Braintree.
* On Saturday, March 15 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. see Diego at the food court at the Burlington Mall. (Contact the mall for more information.)
Diego will also be making appearances next weekend around Massachusetts, too.
See him at:
* Borders on Route 114 in Peabody on Friday, March 21 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
* Cambridgeside Galleria from noon to 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 22
* New England Aquarium in Boston from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 22 (Admission to the Aquarium is required to see Diego.)
The Opera House is hosting the show Go Diego Go Live! The Great Jaguar Rescue on Saturday, April 5 at 11.a.m., 2 p.m., and 5 p.m. and Sunday, April 6 at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Tickets are still available by visiting http://www.broadwayacrossamerica.com/ or calling 617-931-2787