Thursday, April 30, 2009

closet contest: Jennifer Rudsit of Shrewsbury


Meet A Stand-Out Mom who Entered our Contest Facelift Contest:


Jennifer Rudsit of Shrewsbury

"When I read your story about good wardrobe bones, I thought to myself....mine definitely have osteoporosis! My name is Jen Rudsit and I am a single mom to an adorable 4 1/2-year-old little girl, Lauren. I am proud to say that I bought my first house in Shrewsbury , MA a year and a half ago and have been pretty poor since then! I am a high school creative writing teacher at Algonquin Regional High School .



My wardrobe, while extensive, is full of mix and match separates, usually bought on sale. I find that these days I am shopping more at Home Depot than Macy’s! I have a lot of clothes, a mix of classic pieces and trendy, and an EXTENSIVE flip flop collection, which does me very little good in the frigid tundra of Shrewsbury in January. However, I find that every morning is a struggle in deciding what to wear. I feel like I have purchased SO MANY mix and match pieces that absolutely nothing goes together any longer. My job doesn’t require formal business attire, but I’d like to look more 'put together' than I do, and not like the weekend soccer mom that I have become now that my daughter is beginning to find her own niche (she loves soccer!). I definitely want my weekend attire to stay weekend, and look a little more polished during the work week."

No comments: