Bay State Parent continues to grow and we're thrilled to announce the addition of four new advertising sales representatives to assist clients throughout Eastern & Central Massachusetts, that want to be included in the state's Premier Magazine for Families.
The magazine now has seven advertising sales representative serving Eastern & Central Massachusetts.
The new team members include:
* Christina Walton is a Lowell resident and mother of one young daughter. She worked for several years at Community Newspaper Company focusing on a territory northwest of Boston.
For Bay State Parent, Christina will handle clients from Arlington, Belmont, Billerica, Burlington, Chelmsford, Westford, Lowell, Medford, Winchester, Woburn and communities further north.
*Mark Steina is the former owner of Ovations Model and Talent, and familiar with Bay State Parent as an advertiser and reader. He is by his own words "One of Bay State Parent's Biggest Fans!" Mark lives in Oxford (along with an extended family that includes an 8-year-old granddaughter) and has an extensive background in sales and fund-raising including efforts for the United Way, Worcester Chamber of Commerce, and UMASS Memorial Hospital. He is also a former teacher in Central Mass. Mark will focus on Worcester and the South County region. Mark's e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
* Julie Barrett comes to us following nearly four years selling advertising for Quilting Arts magazine in Stow. Prior to that Julie held design and sales positions at Ethan Allen and Helen Herold Interiors. Julie lives in Marlboro with her husband and two sons (ages 4 and 2) and will focus on the following territory: Ayer, Berlin, Bolton, Clinton, Concord, Groton, Hudson, Lancaster, Littleton, Marlboro, Maynard, Northboro, Shirley, Stow, & Sudbury.
* Laura Lepard lives in Auburn with her husband and two young children, and is another self-proclaimed "huge fan" of the magazine having read it cover-to-cover for years. Her professional experience includes children's instruction at the YMCA of Greater Worcester, marketing assistant at TJX companies, and account executive for Chancellor Outdoor (billboards) Advertising in Ohio. Laura also ran her own wedding and bridal accessories shop from her home for more than five years. Laura will focus on clients in Shrewsbury, Millbury, Sutton, Bellingham, Franklin, Wrentham, Blackstone, Uxbridge, Hopedale, Milford, Whitinsville, Upton, Northbridge, Mendon, Plainville, Attleboro, and North Attleboro.
Laura's e-mail is email@example.com
These four join:
* Susan Beaudry, who covers Worcester and Northern Worcester County, including Fitchburg, Leominster, & Gardner. Sue's e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
* Terry Dayhoff, who covers MetroWest, including Framingham, Newton, & Needham, as well as Boston, and other Eastern Massachusetts communities south of the Massachusetts Pike. Terry's e-mail is email@example.com
* Deb Pillsbury, who covers Southern Worcester County from Auburn through Sturbridge and intro Western Massachusetts. Deb's e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on advertising with Bay State Parent magazine, visit: http://www.baystateparent.com/Common/Original/bpadvertising/rates.pdf