Friday, June 20, 2008

WINNER: 2 Tickets to 5th Annual My Little Pony Fair

Congrats to Ann & Allie Lasuskie of North Grafton who won 2 tickets to the 5th Annual My Little Pony Fair in Providence, R.I. this weekend.
As part of the year-long My Little Pony 25th birthday celebration, the 5th Annual My Little Pony Fair is coming to R.I. this weekend - June 21 & 22 at the Rhode Island Convention Center (One Sabon Fair) from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The annual gathering celebrating everything My Little Pony, brings collectors, families, fans, and children from all over the world together for a weekend of pony fun! On display will be thousands of collectible ponies, original designs and mementos that have helped make this beloved brand #1 in girls' hearts since 1983, when Hasbro, headquartered in Rhode Island, debuted the toy line.

Besides the ticket contest just announced, Bay State Parent magazine is also offering a toy contest giveaway, thanks to Hasbro.
Readers can enter to win a MY LITTLE PONY PONYVILLE ROLLERSKATE PARTY CAKE (retail value $19,99, for age 4+). 5 winners, drawn randomly, will each win one of the play sets. Winners must pick up their prize at the Bay State Parent magazine main office on Elm Street in Millbury, Massachusetts. (Prizes will NOT be mailed.)
To enter, fill out the survey form at: http://www.baystateparent.com/common/entry_form.html
Please, select 25th Anniversary of My Little Pony in the pull down bar.The deadline to enter is Sunday, Aug. 3 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
.
For additional information on the 5th Annual My Little Pony Fair in Providence this weekend, visit http://www.mylittleponyfair.com/index.htm
.

No comments: